Rain is predicted today. Which means I’m covering up. I hate miserable weather, so the best thing I can do is wear something comfortable. I’ve taken to wearing stacks of rings, so I’ve just accessorized this outfit to make it feel a bit more high-maintenance and settled in for more rain. Boo.
1. Beige slouchy cardigan, River Island, SOLD OUT
2. Purple longline scoop back vest, New Look, £6.99
3. Black skinny jeans, New Look,
4. Black buckle slouch boot, Dorothy Perkins, £70
5. Black croc print winged leather-look tote bag, New Look, £19.99
I am so excited to wear these! I’m at a barbecue (fingers crossed on the weather) this weekend and plan to rock them out then. Grab yourself some Models Own WAH Nails Pow Wraps from Boots for just £7 (The plan is to wear a black playsuit nabbed from Little Sis’ wardrobe and black shoes to make my nails the centre of attention – I promise photos on Twitter when they’re ready!)