This request came in a couple of weeks ago; a friend is going to a rugby match for the first time, with a new boyfriend, and has no idea what to wear. I’ve picked an outfit incredibly simple, and one where it’s easy to layer up – because it gets cold (and I mean Cold). Often I recommend wearing a pair of tights under the jeans for extra insulation, and I’d even put another cardi over this one. Gloves and hat are essential too. It’s always difficult to know what to wear to rugby matches if you don’t support a team and have a rugby top. Your best bet is to go neutral!
1. Dip hem park jacket longer length, Oasis, £68
2. Skinny cashmere vest by Boutique, Topshop, £20
3. Stone V-neck cardigan, New Look, £9.99
4. Animal print scarf shoulder bag, Oasis, £38
5. MOTO indigo Baxter skinny jeans, Topshop, £40
6. Tan leather look plaited belt, New Look, £6.99
7. Light brown buckle high leg boots, New Look, £39.99