Yes, it’s Spring time (ish). Which can only mean one thing on the fashion front… florals. It’s inevitable for Spring and Summer that the highstreet will be flushed with floral offerings – and in my opinion that’s no bad thing (I love me a bit of flower power). But navigating the world of florals can be tricky – do you go big and bold, or cute and ditsy? Do you opt for all-over, or just a trim?
I’d say go with what you like – there are options for everyone – and always mix it up a bit. This year, pick tropical florals from the H&M Conscious range, or pixelated florals from Topshop for a more graphic edge, and Kelly Brook‘s super-feminine range for New Look has plenty of retro florals if you want a more vintage styling. Oasis florals are big and bold – pick up their summery dresses in big patterns and prints for those hot evenings, and team with wedges and big sunnies.
However you want to wear them, florals are a trend that won’t go away, so stock up your wardrobe, and get flowery for Spring and Summer.
1. Kelly Brook navy floral double zip shorts, New Look, £22.99
2. Parisian blue and pink floral denim hotpants, New Look, £19.99
3. Parisian blue pleated belted daisy print skirt, New Look, £16.99
4. Ashley dress, Oasis, £69
5. Harper floral print dress, Oasis, £65
6. Flower stretch bracelet, Oasis, £14
7. St Tropez rose print scarf, Warehouse, £22
8. Floral print suntop, Topshop, £26
9. VECTRA5 floral stud slippers, Topshop, £28
10. Green floral print blazer, River Island, £55
11. Black floral print umbrella, River Island,