I’m in Belfast this week, and when I’m not working, I’m trotting off for a bit of sightseeing. But what to wear!? You’re usually subject to the elements, and as Belfast is typically cold and wet I’m sticking to an outfit that keeps me relatively warm and dry. The jeans make yet another appearance (they’re just so comfortable!), this time tucked into these to-die-for boots (flat for all that walking) which are lined with fur for extra warmth. I always choose a satchel if I’m doing a lot of walking as it saves hauling it around in my hands, and I can switch shoulders if I need to rest one.
Other essentials include a watch (try Oasis for a decent range), an umbrella (River Island do some pretty good umbrellas at decent prices) and a camera – Urban Outfitters offer some great classic cameras, including a Fujifilm Instax Wide 210 (£120) for proper Polaroid pictures. I also usually tuck a woolly hat and some gloves in my bag if it’s extra frosty.
1. Khaki hooded parka, New Look, 34.99
2. Geo pointelle two tone jumper, Warehouse, £38
3. White long sleeve work shirt, New Look, £12.99
4. MOTO indigo Kristen high waisted jeans, Topshop, £40
5. Marlo furlined biker boots, Topshop, £42
6. Mini clean satchel, Warehouse, £34