Spots are perhaps one of the easiest trends to wear. They’re not like stripes where you have to worry about what kind of stripe suits you, and they a simple solution to pep up your outfit. Spots are everywhere at the moment – and at Topshop you can’t get away from them – so it’s simply a matter of picking your favourite!
Spots aren’t restricted to polkadots, and are definitely not limited to monochrome. This collared tunic from Oasis and green tube skirt from Topshop are testimony to the fun you can have with spots. Though I am a bit of traditionalist, and already have my eye on the New Look playsuit and Oasis shift dress for Summer. If you don’t want to go spots head-to-toe, nip over to Accessorize for some dotty additions.
1. Teal spot prom dress, Dorothy Perkins,
2. Navy polka dot cut out belted playsuit, New Look, £24.99
3. Yumi blue polka dot crop jacket, New Look, £44.99
4. Big spot collared tunic, Oasis, £49.95
5. Fiona spot shift dress, Oasis, £65
6. Spot boxy top, Oasis, £35
7. Coral polka dot dolly blouse, River Island, £25
8. Green spot print tube skirt, Topshop, £22
9. Spot print satchel, Topshop, £34
10. Spot border scarf, Warehouse, £20