I’m jetting off to Belfast today (packing plenty of cosy knits as it’s a tad frosty) and so super-comfortable is the order of the day. I accessorise with some Primark bangles, but keep it simple; and those Topshop jeans have made a reappearance (I promised)! My tote has plenty of room for all that Duty Free shopping and magazines I’m going to need to stuff in alongside my flights socks and extra cardi. Thankfully the flight’s only an hour!
See you in Ireland.
1. Mink drop pocket roll sleeve blazer, New Look, £19.99
2. Black and red Aztec cut out racer back top, New Look, £14.99
3. Side buckle detail tote, Warehouse, £38
4. Black suedette patent trim slipper shoes, New Look, £15.99
5. MOTO indigo Kristen high waisted jeans, Topshop, £40
I love my perfumes, and often have a few options on the go (including Coco Mademoiselle for a lighter scent), but right now I’m obsessed with Vera Wang’s Princess – a sweet and heady blend of apple, mandarin meringue, golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, and musk, with waterlily top notes and vanilla base notes. It’s a lingering floral, freshened up by the fruit. It’s definitely a scent perfect for Summer evenings! You can get 100ml for £40 from Boots. And isn’t the bottle cute!? I drop a it in my bag for a quick spritz whenever I need it.