I adore Florence Welch’s style (of Florence and the Machine fame). It’s a blend of ethereal beauty and Seventies – slightly hippy but über-glam. And her airport style is astoundingly covetable – as she proved in February at Heathrow. Can’t afford a Mulberry Bayswater? Oasis are spot on for highstreet alternatives. I love this fur collar coat, but as we switch into Spring/Summer, they’re harder to get hold of. Instead, get yourself a separate fur collar, like this one from vintage hotspot Rokit (Accessorize are also great for these) and team it with this Topshop boyfriend coat. Tuck your blouse into your jeans and grab a simple black belt to finish.
1. Popper front boyfriend coat, Topshop, £89
2. Shirt in Midnight Habanero Print, ASOS, £36
3. Leather shoulder bag, Oasis, £75
4. Orange and brown faux fur collar, Rokit, £25
5. Parisa Premium western boots, Topshop, £130
6. MOTO blue Jamie skinny jeans, Topshop, £40